What to look for when hiring a pressure washing company
Date Posted : November 28, 2019
Pressure washing done right and at a great price. When hiring a company to pressure wash around your house there are a few things to look for.
What are the right tools for the job?
- Make sure they are WCB insured because owners are liable if they are not insured and they get injured on your property
- Make sure they have liability insurance in case there is any accidental damage by the workers
- Make sure they only pressure wash hard surfaces such as walkways, driveways, decks, patios etc. Pressure washers can do a lot of damage to wood, fachsia, vinyl siding and other soft finishes
- Make sure they have the right equipment available; such as proper nozzles and tips, surface spinners for smoother surfaces and machines with the ability to regulate pressure.
- It's ok to ask what procedure they are planning to use to clean your project and how long it will take
It's important who you hire has insurance